Every year International Men’s Day observed on 19 November, to acknowledge their contribution and enhance gender equality.
This year, International Men’s Day will be celebrated on 19th November, the month of November is also called the month of Movember.
People celebrate this month with mustache and beard without shaving, the month is also called as “no shave month“.
The month is being celebrated for following reason:
- To highlight male positive role models;
- A positive conversation about men, manhood and masculinity;
- To recognize the contributions made by male;
- To emphasize men’s health and wellness;
- To draw attention towards the men’s human rights;
This day is celebrated in more than 80 countries around the world and more than 100 organizations of the country celebrate this day.
So take part in the ‘no shave month’, celebrate the International men’s day with friends, family. Cheers!